Professional, Certified & Insured Furnace Repairs in Highwood, IL
When your furnace breaks down or is showing signs of failure, you need a professional and reliable Highwood HVAC contractor to complete your home furnace repairs. Wouldn’t you want the area’s best heating and cooling technicians near you working on your home’s heating system?
Welcome to Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning. We’ve been providing Highwood furnace repair services for local residents since 1969, and we don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.
We pride ourselves on providing top-notch heating repair at a family-friendly and affordable price.
Even if it’s the middle of summer and you aren’t thinking about your furnace, you can still get it serviced so it is ready in time for our long winters.
Click here to schedule or call 847-729-0114 for furnace repair in Highwood, IL or its surrounding areas. One of our expert technicians will be happy to come out to your home, diagnose your furnace, and provide the best furnace repair possible.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair in Highwood
If your furnace won’t cycle on when it should, or if lowering the thermostat three degrees doesn’t trigger your furnace to start, you need furnace repair.
Although this seems like the most obvious sign your furnace is in distress or failing, there are others to look out for. If you notice any of the following signs, be sure to give us a call and schedule your furnace repair in Highwood:
- Your furnace won’t turn on – If your furnace doesn’t turn on at all, you need furnace repair to fix the problem.
- Your furnace turns on, but won’t heat your home – If cool air is coming from your vents, or your furnace runs but your home is still cold, call a local heating specialist to diagnose the issue.
- Your furnace unevenly heats your home – If you notice certain areas of your home are colder than others, you may have dirty or clogged air ducts, a faulty pilot light, or a broken thermostat.
- Your furnace makes loud banging or clanking noises – Your furnace naturally makes noises when it heats your home, but any loud banging, clanking, or unnatural sounds are a warning sign it’s about to breakdown. You may have a broken fan blade or a variety of other issues.
- Your furnace’s pilot light is out – If you have a gas furnace and your furnace won’t turn on, your pilot light may need to be relit. This is a dangerous task and should only be done by a certified HVAC professional near you.
- Your furnace/home smells like natural gas – If you smell natural gas coming from your vents, turn off your furnace, leave your home, and call the local authorities immediately. A gas leak is very dangerous and potentially fatal, so it’s important to take precautionary steps to find and fix the leak immediately. Once the leak is fixed, schedule furnace repair in Highwood.
- Your energy bills have risen unexpectedly – You might not notice your furnace needs repairs, that is, until you receive your utility bill and it’s 50 percent higher than last month! If your energy bills have risen, contact us today.
We repair all furnace makes and models, including gas and electric furnaces from popular brands such as American Standard, Bryant, Carrier, Goodman, Lennox, York, and more!
Our Furnace Repair Process for Highwood Homes
You’ve tried our competitors, and they simply can’t treat your home heating system like we can. At Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning, we’ve provided Chicago’s North Shore with furnace repairs, including furnace repairs in Highwood, IL, for nearly 50 years.
- Schedule a service appointment
- Send a technician to your home
- Give you an honest quote for your furnace repairs
- Fix your furnace
- Educate you on proper furnace maintenance
About Our Highwood HVAC Company
In 1969, Fred Yurk began Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning in a small garage on the Glenview Naval Air Station. In 2004, Fred’s son Brad purchased the business with his wife Jill and incorporated the business.
The Yurk family continues to own and operate Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning with the same pride and dedication to customer service and integrity that began in 1969.
Although the heating and air conditioning industry has changed quite a bit over the last 50 years, we have maintained the quality that our customers have come to expect over the years.
Schedule Furnace Repair in Highwood, IL
Call 847-729-0114 or contact our team online to schedule your furnace repairs in Highwood, IL or its surrounding areas.