Furnace replacement is an important home improvement that many people put off at first but eventually realize is one of the best decisions you can make for your home comfort.
Old furnaces lose efficiency and heating power over time, even with regular tune-ups. When the time comes to retire your furnace, Arlington Heights homeowners can trust Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning near you for a friendly and professional experience.
We offer comprehensive furnace replacement in Arlington Heights, IL and it’s surrounding areas! This means we’ll perform a full home energy evaluation to determine your proper heating requirements and work with you to identify the best make and model replacement furnace.
Call 847-729-0114 or contact us online to schedule a furnace inspection or for more information about our Arlington Heights furnace replacement services!
Furnace Repair or Furnace Replacement?
Your Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning technician can provide diagnostics and helpful advice so you can decide between replacing your current furnace or furnace repair in Arlington Heights. We’ll let you know how long you can expect the furnace to run well after making repairs, and discuss whether investing in a new furnace now may actually be the most cost-effective solution.
Ultimately, we give you the info you need to confidently decide whether to replace the furnace. The biggest signs that furnace repairs won’t suffice include:
- Age of the furnace. Furnaces don’t often last more than 20 years, and some age out sooner for various reasons. Repairing an old furnace might be a waste of money in the long run.
- Frequent repairs. Other than regular annual maintenance, your furnace should not demand repairs every winter. Constantly broken furnaces will probably need replacement soon, so stop throwing money out the window on repairs!
- Gas-related problems. If the gas valve, pilot light, or ignition system keep breaking down or failing, a new furnace may be your safest choice.
- Decreasing fuel efficiency. This is not only a sign of a furnace kicking the bucket, it’s costing you more money as time goes on. Replace with a modern, efficient furnace and reap the rewards.
- Unsatisfactory heating. Furnaces that heat poorly, don’t reach certain rooms with heat, or run noisily may need a replacement sooner rather than later.
Furnace Replacement in Arlington Heights, IL
The furnace replacement process has two critical parts: choosing the right size and type of furnace for your home and then getting a professional installation to make sure it performs as it should.
At Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning, we help our Arlington Heights customers with the entire furnace replacement process, starting with calculating the cubic feet that your new furnace needs to heat and discussing which options will work best for your needs.
We install American Standard furnaces because of their track record for dependability, efficiency, and overall quality. American Standard makes a variety of heating systems including gas furnaces. Their variable-speed furnaces are an excellent improvement over older heating systems, allowing for even temperatures and less motor noise.
Request Furnace Replacement in Arlington Heights, IL
Request service online or call 847-729-0114 for furnace replacement in Arlington Heights or anywhere in Chicago’s North Shore area near you from Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning. We can’t wait to go to work for you, even for Northbrook furnace repairs or Northbrook HVAC services!