Des Plaines Air Conditioning Repair
When the air conditioner starts to show signs of trouble, the experts at Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning are here to help. Since 1969, we’ve been treating you like family with friendly service and trusted repairs. If you need air conditioning repair in Des Plaines or any of the northern Chicago suburbs, you can turn to us for prompt repairs that really work.
Warning Signs That You Need AC Repairs
Does your air conditioner turn on, but show signs of struggle or fail to cool the home properly? Call us to report any of these AC problems:
- Blowing warm air — The AC runs but does not cool. We will look for problems including low refrigerant, a dirty coil, bad compressor, or blocked airflow.
- Cycling on and off — If your AC turns itself on and off every few seconds or minutes when you try to use it, you probably have a bad sensor or thermostat. It needs to be corrected immediately because it wears out the equipment very quickly.
- AC leaking water — This usually indicates a blockage or freeze up on the condensate drain line.
- High energy bills — Anything that causes your air conditioner to work harder than it should, such as a dirty or clogged filter, coil, or air duct, might make the AC work overtime and drive up your bills.
- Squealing, rattling, or clicking sounds — Unpleasant noises from an air conditioner can be solved by lubricating the motor, replacing fan blades, or making more significant repairs.
Experts for Air Conditioning Repairs in Des Plaines
Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning has earned numerous awards including the American Standard Customer Care Dealer and Excellence Award. We’ve been recognized by Angie’s List, Yelp, Checkbook Magazine, and other media as one of the best HVAC companies in the Des Plaines area.
We promise exceptional quality when you choose us for air conditioning repairs:
- Prompt service — We show up to appointments on schedule and offer emergency repairs when you need us most.
- Expert troubleshooting — Our qualified technicians have the knowledge and experience to quickly diagnose AC problems.
- Friendly advice — We treat our customers like family. We explain all repair options, costs, and let you know when to replace an air conditioner rather than continuing paying for escalating repair costs.
- Quality repairs — We use quality parts and take care to perform accurate, effective repairs that treat the root of the problem and get your air conditioner running strong again.
Schedule an Air Conditioning Repair in Des Plaines, IL
Talk to us today to find out how we can help you lower your energy bills and enjoy better comfort throughout the home. Since 1969, we’ve been treating you like family, and that means making sure you get the right solutions and a caring attitude.
I have been a customer of Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning for 30+ years. The company and their employees are professional and friendly.- Sherry H. on 09/20/18
We’ve been customers for a very long time and we have nothing but good things to say about Glenbrook heating & air conditioning . They are reliable, reasonable, & most of all honest.- Carol A D. on 09/11/18
It all went quite well. Nick and Brian were great. We have used Glenbrook Heating and Air Conditioning for over 40 years and will continue to recommend them.- Nancy Q. 09/05/18
High quality accurate service; listen to and work with customer; professional; committed to providing high quality customer service.- Linda T. 08/23/18
Glenbrook Heating & AC is great. I really enjoy working with Jill, and the technicians - Dominick and Nick are the two I have worked with -- are always prompt, thorough, and answer my many questions. Keep up the great work.- Mark C. 07/12/18
A huge thank you for coming out in a short notice Brian was professional and service was outstanding you save us from scorching temps we really appreciate you!!!- Rosemary S.
This is to thank you for your quick installation of my new water heater. It means a lot to me. You and your dad should be commended for your prompt and business-like way of conducting your business. I made the initial call to Fred…- Betty H. (Glenview)
Fred and Brad,
Thank you so much for your prompt attention.- Marla S. (Glenview)
Thank you for the beautiful job you did in the basement! I really appreciate the thoroughness and care by which you put the whole thing together! It is always a pleasure to do business with you and your dad. Please send regards to him.…- Terry B. (Glenview)
Dear Fred and Brad,
Thank you very much for your fast response to my air conditioning problem. Brad was a genius—in a very short time he identified the problem, corrected it, and was on his way. I appreciate your service and fine work.- June K. (Glenview)
Thanks for stopping over on Saturday to check by boiler during the deep freeze. You’re the best!- Monika
Fred, Brad and Jill,
Thank you for such wonderful service. You all have been so helpful. The installation was flawless and we love how well the furnace works. What a difference! See you in the spring for our annual cleaning.- George and Ginny H. (Northbrook)
Thank you for a job well done. See you in the winter.- Behrooz Z. (Northfield)
Thanks so much for your prompt service. I really appreciate it.- Sally K. (Wilmette)
Thank you for the quick service.- Alice M. (Skokie)
Thank you Brad for your tidy job of putting in the humidifier.- Susie