Arlington Heights Furnace Repair Service
Reliable, Certified & Insured Furnace Repairs in Arlington Heights, IL
When your furnace breaks down or is showing signs of distress and needs cleaning, you need a reliable Arlington Heights HVAC contractor to complete your furnace repairs.
Wouldn’t you want the area’s best heating and cooling technicians working on your home’s heating system? We would!
Welcome to Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning. We’ve been providing Arlington Heights, IL furnace repair services near you for local residents since 1969, and we don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.
Heating and Furnace Repair in Arlington Heights, IL
Our company prides ourselves on providing top-notch heating and furnace repair at a family-friendly price.
Click here to schedule or call 847-729-0114 furnace repair in Arlington Heights, IL and its surrounding areas. One of our expert technicians will be happy to come out to your home, diagnose your furnace, and provide the best furnace repair possible.
What Are Signs Your Furnace Needs to be Repaired?
If your furnace won’t turn on when it should, or if raising the thermostat three degrees doesn’t trigger your furnace to start, you need to have your furnace checked and repaired.
Although this seems like the most obvious sign your furnace is in distress, there are other things to look out for. If you notice any of the following signs, be sure to give us a call and schedule your furnace repair in Arlington Heights:
- Your furnace won’t turn on – If your furnace doesn’t turn on at all, you will need to call for a furnace repair to fix the problem.
- Your furnace makes loud banging or clanking noises – Your furnace naturally makes noises when it heats your home, but any loud banging, clanking, clicking, or unnatural sounds are a warning sign it’s about to break down and needs maintenance. You may have a broken fan blade or a variety of other issues.
- Your furnace turns on, but won’t heat your home – If cool air is coming from your vents, or your furnace runs but your home is still cold, call a local heating specialist to diagnose the issue.
- Your furnace’s pilot light is out, gas leak repairs – If you have a gas furnace and your furnace won’t turn on, your pilot light may need to be relit. This is a dangerous task and should only be done by a certified HVAC professional.
- Your furnace/home smells like natural gas – If you smell natural gas coming from your vents, turn off your furnace, leave your home, and call the local authorities immediately. A gas leak is very dangerous and potentially fatal, so it’s important to take precautionary steps to find and fix the leak immediately. Once the leak is fixed, schedule furnace repair in Arlington Heights, IL with Glenbrook Heating.
- Your furnace unevenly heats your home – If you notice certain areas of your home are colder than others, you may have dirty or clogged air ducts, a faulty pilot light, or a broken thermostat.
- Your energy bills have risen unexpectedly – You might not notice your furnace needs repairs until you receive your utility bill and it’s 50 percent higher than last month! If your energy bills have risen, call Glenbrook Heating to see how they can help.
We repair all furnace makes and models, including gas and electric furnaces from popular brands such as American Standard, Trane, Bryant, Carrier, Goodman, Lennox, York, and more!
We also do furnace installation in Arlington Heights, IL.
Our Furnace Repair Process for Arlington Heights Homes
You’ve tried our competitors, and they simply can’t treat your home heating system like we can.
At Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning, we’ve provided Chicago’s North Shore with furnace repairs, including furnace repairs in Arlington Heights, IL, for nearly 50 years.
Call Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning to:
- Schedule a service appointment
- Send a technician to your home
- Give you an honest quote for your furnace repairs
- Fix your furnace
- Clean your heating system
- Educate you on proper furnace maintenance
About Our Arlington Heights HVAC Company
In 1969, Fred Yurk began Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning in a small garage on the Glenview Naval Air Station. In 2004, Fred’s son Brad purchased the business with his wife Jill and incorporated the business.
The Yurk family continues to own and operate Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning with the same pride and dedication to customer service and integrity that began in 1969.
Although the heating and air conditioning industry has changed quite a bit over the last 50 years, we have maintained the quality that our customers have come to expect over the years.
Schedule Furnace Repair in Arlington Heights, IL
Call 847-729-0114 or contact our team online to schedule your furnace repair in Arlington Heights, IL or its surrounding areas.