Furnace Replacement in Glenview, IL
When your furnace starts acting up, a repair might only be a short-term bandage for a bigger problem. Furnace replacement makes a smart investment because it leads to lower utility bills as well as better comfort and air quality throughout the home.
Our technicians will give you helpful straight-talk about whether you should repair or replace your aging furnace. Call 847-729-0114 for a free furnace replacement estimate or to schedule service from Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning, anywhere in the Glenview, Illinois area.
Warning Signs that You Should Replace Your Furnace
When repairs are not enough to help a sputtering, inefficient, or broken down furnace, it’s time to explore your options for replacing it with a modern upgrade. Our HVAC experts can diagnose the issues, recommend repair or replacement, and help you weigh the options.
The older the furnace, the more likely you will need Glenview furnace replacement services. Here’s what you should know about the most common furnace problems we see in the Glenview area:
- Inconsistent heating. Cold rooms or overheated areas are some of the most noticeable signs that your furnace is failing.
- Pilot light problems. If your pilot light is burning too yellow-orange or it keeps going out entirely, this is a very dangerous carbon monoxide risk and also a sign that the furnace itself is breaking down.
- Increasing utility bills. Spikes in your winter heating bills may indicate that the equipment is struggling. It will only keep burning more and more fuel while doing a sub-par job of heating.
- More than 15 years old. Some furnaces last 20 years or longer, but at 15 years you need to be prepared that increasing repairs or a sudden breakdown are on the horizon.
- A money pit for repairs. Every winter you have to make multiple service calls for noisy knocking, foul odor in the air, the pilot light blowing out, or the furnace equipment itself simply breaking down. Why not replace the furnace and spend your heating season in comfort?
Glenview Furnace Replacement Services
When we install a replacement furnace for our customers, we do everything possible to make sure you get the best long-term performance out of your new heating system. We calculate the right size of furnace for your home and heating needs, which contributes to more consistent comfort and lower utility bills.
Installation quality matters, too, because a high-quality install can help lead to better performance and fewer repairs over the life of the furnace. We install American Standard furnaces, with many options for price points and heating capacity. These are top of the line, energy-efficient furnaces and our experience with furnace replacement gives you the best experience possible.
We Install American Standard Furnaces
At Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning, our standard is the highest standard, which is why we install American Standard furnaces. American Standard is a leading HVAC manufacturer producing:
- Gas furnaces
- Oil furnaces
- Variable speed furnaces
- And more
Why Call Glenbrook Heating & Air for Furnace Replacement in Glenview, IL?
Our Glenview HVAC company first began in a small garage on the Glenview Naval Air Station in 1969 by Fred Yurk. Glenvbrook Heating & Air Conditioning is currently owned and operated by Brad Yurk, a second-generation HVAC contractor.
We’re proud to be the North Shore’s HVAC contractor of choice for more than 50 years and always strive to provide the area’s top heating and cooling services. Read our 200 customer testimonials to learn more about our dedication to quality.
Call Today for a Furnace Replacement in Glenview
To discuss your Glenview furnace replacement options or to schedule a furnace repair and diagnostics visit with our heating experts, call 847-729-0114 or contact us online now. Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning serves Glenview, Illinois and the entire North Shore area.
Furnace Replacement Throughout Chicagoland
- Arlington Heights Furnace Replacement
- Buffalo Grove Furnace Replacement
- Deerfield Furnace Replacement
- Des Plaines Furnace Replacement
- Evanston Furnace Replacement
- Glencoe Furnace Replacement
- Glenview Furnace Replacement
- Golf Furnace Replacement
- Highland Park Furnace Replacement
- Highwood Furnace Replacement
- Kenilworth Furnace Replacement
- Lake Bluff Furnace Replacement
- Lake Forest Furnace Replacement
- Lincolnwood Furnace Replacement
- Morton Grove Furnace Replacement
- Mount Prospect Furnace Replacement
- Niles Furnace Replacement
- Northbrook Furnace Replacement
- Northfield Furnace Replacement
- Park Ridge Furnace Replacement
- Prospect Heights Furnace Replacement
- Riverwoods Furnace Replacement
- Skokie Furnace Replacement
- Wheeling Furnace Replacement
- Wilmette Furnace Replacement
- Winnetka Furnace Replacement
- And More
I have been a customer of Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning for 30+ years. The company and their employees are professional and friendly.- Sherry H. on 09/20/18
We’ve been customers for a very long time and we have nothing but good things to say about Glenbrook heating & air conditioning . They are reliable, reasonable, & most of all honest.- Carol A D. on 09/11/18
It all went quite well. Nick and Brian were great. We have used Glenbrook Heating and Air Conditioning for over 40 years and will continue to recommend them.- Nancy Q. 09/05/18
High quality accurate service; listen to and work with customer; professional; committed to providing high quality customer service.- Linda T. 08/23/18
Glenbrook Heating & AC is great. I really enjoy working with Jill, and the technicians - Dominick and Nick are the two I have worked with -- are always prompt, thorough, and answer my many questions. Keep up the great work.- Mark C. 07/12/18
A huge thank you for coming out in a short notice Brian was professional and service was outstanding you save us from scorching temps we really appreciate you!!!- Rosemary S.
This is to thank you for your quick installation of my new water heater. It means a lot to me. You and your dad should be commended for your prompt and business-like way of conducting your business. I made the initial call to Fred…- Betty H. (Glenview)
Fred and Brad,
Thank you so much for your prompt attention.- Marla S. (Glenview)
Thank you for the beautiful job you did in the basement! I really appreciate the thoroughness and care by which you put the whole thing together! It is always a pleasure to do business with you and your dad. Please send regards to him.…- Terry B. (Glenview)
Dear Fred and Brad,
Thank you very much for your fast response to my air conditioning problem. Brad was a genius—in a very short time he identified the problem, corrected it, and was on his way. I appreciate your service and fine work.- June K. (Glenview)
Thanks for stopping over on Saturday to check by boiler during the deep freeze. You’re the best!- Monika
Fred, Brad and Jill,
Thank you for such wonderful service. You all have been so helpful. The installation was flawless and we love how well the furnace works. What a difference! See you in the spring for our annual cleaning.- George and Ginny H. (Northbrook)
Thank you for a job well done. See you in the winter.- Behrooz Z. (Northfield)
Thanks so much for your prompt service. I really appreciate it.- Sally K. (Wilmette)
Thank you for the quick service.- Alice M. (Skokie)
Thank you Brad for your tidy job of putting in the humidifier.- Susie