Lake Bluff Furnace Repair Service
Reliable, Certified & Insured Furnace Repairs in Lake Bluff, IL
When your furnace breaks down or is showing signs of distress, you need a reliable Lake Bluff HVAC contractor to complete your furnace repairs. Wouldn’t you want the area’s best heating and cooling technicians working on your home’s heating system? We would!
Welcome to Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning. We’ve been providing Lake Bluff furnace repair services for local residents since 1969, and we don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. We pride ourselves on providing top-notch heating repair at a family-friendly price.
Click here to schedule or call 847-729-0114 furnace repair in Lake Bluff, IL and its surrounding areas. One of our expert technicians will be happy to come out to your home, diagnose your furnace, and provide the best furnace repair possible.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
If your furnace won’t cycle on when it should, or if lowering the thermostat three degrees doesn’t trigger your furnace to start, you need furnace repair. Although this seems like the most obvious sign your furnace is in distress, there are others to look out for. If you notice any of the following signs, be sure to give us a call and schedule your furnace repair in Lake Bluff:
- Your furnace won’t turn on – If your furnace doesn’t turn on at all, you need furnace repair to fix the problem.
- Your furnace turns on, but won’t heat your home – If cool air is coming from your vents, or your furnace runs but your home is still cold, call a local heating specialist to diagnose the issue.
- Your furnace makes loud banging or clanking noises – Your furnace naturally makes noises when it heats your home, but any loud banging, clanking, or unnatural sounds are a warning sign it’s about to breakdown. You may have a broken fan blade or a variety of other issues.
- Your furnace’s pilot light is out – If you have a gas furnace and your furnace won’t turn on, your pilot light may need to be relit. This is a dangerous task and should only be done by a certified HVAC professional.
- Your furnace unevenly heats your home – If you notice certain areas of your home are colder than others, you may have dirty or clogged air ducts, a faulty pilot light, or a broken thermostat.
- Your furnace/home smells like natural gas – If you smell natural gas coming from your vents, turn off your furnace, leave your home, and call the local authorities immediately. A gas leak is very dangerous and potentially fatal, so it’s important to take precautionary steps to find and fix the leak immediately. Once the leak is fixed, schedule furnace repair in Lake Bluff.
- Your energy bills have risen unexpectedly – You might not notice your furnace needs repairs, that is, until you receive your utility bill and it’s 50 percent higher than last month! If your energy bills have risen
We repair all furnace makes and models, including gas and electric furnaces from popular brands such as American Standard, Bryant, Carrier, Goodman, Lennox, York, and more!
Our Furnace Repair Process for Lake Bluff Homes
You’ve tried our competitors, and they simply can’t treat your home heating system like we can. At Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning, we’ve provided Chicago’s North Shore with furnace repairs, including furnace repairs in Lake Bluff, IL, for nearly 50 years.
- Schedule a service appointment
- Send a technician to your home
- Give you an honest quote for your furnace repairs
- Fix your furnace
- Educate you on proper furnace maintenance
About Our Lake Bluff HVAC Company
In 1969, Fred Yurk began Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning in a small garage on the Glenview Naval Air Station. In 2004, Fred’s son Brad purchased the business with his wife Jill and incorporated the business. The Yurk family continues to own and operate Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning with the same pride and dedication to customer service and integrity that began in 1969. Although the heating and air conditioning industry has changed quite a bit over the last 50 years, we have maintained the quality that our customers have come to expect over the years.
Schedule Furnace Repair in Lake Bluff, IL
I have been a customer of Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning for 30+ years. The company and their employees are professional and friendly.- Sherry H. on 09/20/18
We’ve been customers for a very long time and we have nothing but good things to say about Glenbrook heating & air conditioning . They are reliable, reasonable, & most of all honest.- Carol A D. on 09/11/18
It all went quite well. Nick and Brian were great. We have used Glenbrook Heating and Air Conditioning for over 40 years and will continue to recommend them.- Nancy Q. 09/05/18
High quality accurate service; listen to and work with customer; professional; committed to providing high quality customer service.- Linda T. 08/23/18
Glenbrook Heating & AC is great. I really enjoy working with Jill, and the technicians - Dominick and Nick are the two I have worked with -- are always prompt, thorough, and answer my many questions. Keep up the great work.- Mark C. 07/12/18
A huge thank you for coming out in a short notice Brian was professional and service was outstanding you save us from scorching temps we really appreciate you!!!- Rosemary S.
This is to thank you for your quick installation of my new water heater. It means a lot to me. You and your dad should be commended for your prompt and business-like way of conducting your business. I made the initial call to Fred…- Betty H. (Glenview)
Fred and Brad,
Thank you so much for your prompt attention.- Marla S. (Glenview)
Thank you for the beautiful job you did in the basement! I really appreciate the thoroughness and care by which you put the whole thing together! It is always a pleasure to do business with you and your dad. Please send regards to him.…- Terry B. (Glenview)
Dear Fred and Brad,
Thank you very much for your fast response to my air conditioning problem. Brad was a genius—in a very short time he identified the problem, corrected it, and was on his way. I appreciate your service and fine work.- June K. (Glenview)
Thanks for stopping over on Saturday to check by boiler during the deep freeze. You’re the best!- Monika
Fred, Brad and Jill,
Thank you for such wonderful service. You all have been so helpful. The installation was flawless and we love how well the furnace works. What a difference! See you in the spring for our annual cleaning.- George and Ginny H. (Northbrook)
Thank you for a job well done. See you in the winter.- Behrooz Z. (Northfield)
Thanks so much for your prompt service. I really appreciate it.- Sally K. (Wilmette)
Thank you for the quick service.- Alice M. (Skokie)
Thank you Brad for your tidy job of putting in the humidifier.- Susie