Air Conditioner Replacement
Air Conditioner Contractor Servicing Chicago’s North Shore
Do you have mounting air conditioner repairs each year, or are you wondering when it’s time to replace an old air conditioner with a new, more efficient model? Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning can help you decide. We also provide the highest quality installations to make sure you’re happy with the results. For nearly 50 years, we’ve been serving customers throughout Chicago’s North Shore with helpful advice and skilled air conditioner services.
Call us at 847-729-0114 to schedule an appointment to discuss your air conditioner replacement options.
Air Conditioner Replacement Services
Glenview, Highland Park, Northbrook & Beyond
Our technicians are highly trained at selecting and installing your replacement air conditioner. We install American Standard air conditioners, including a variety of models with advanced features and energy efficiency up to 20 SEER, the industry’s best.
In fact, we’ve been awarded the American Standard Customer Care designation, which signifies extensive training and our company’s commitment to great service and skilled installations.
Signs You Need an Air Conditioner Replacement in Chicago’s North Shore
Knowing when to replace HVAC equipment can be tricky. How broken should an air conditioner be before you throw in the towel? A new air conditioner replacement can bring significant improvement to your comfort, air quality, and utility bills, long before the air conditioner completely stops working.
- How old is your air conditioner? Expect more expensive and frequent repairs for air conditioners older than 10 years. Older units typically lack the efficiency and comfort features of modern units, too.
- Are you losing AC energy efficiency? Older air conditioner units are generally much less efficient than today’s models. You might also have an improperly sized air conditioner or damage has begun eroding the equipment’s performance.
- Does your AC struggle to cool the house evenly? If certain rooms feel hot or you need to stand near a vent to feel cool, it’s definitely time to consider an air conditioner replacement.
- Are AC repairs becoming more frequent and costly? We can help you break down the costs and benefits of air conditioner repairs versus replacement.
Benefits of a Replacement Air Conditioner
With a new air conditioner, you can expect the best cooling and comfort for years to come:
- High-efficiency air conditioning. Enjoy up to 20% better efficiency when replacing an older system.
- Best cooling power for your home. Our technicians will size the equipment to your cubic footage and ensure you get the best room-to-room comfort.
- Years of low maintenance. New AC units will need little attention besides filter changes and yearly tune-ups.
- Improved humidity control and air quality. Dust, humidity, odors, and other problems can also be solved with a new AC.
- Add value to your home. An air conditioner replacement is one less thing to worry about for inspections and selling your home.
Schedule Your Free Estimate
Glenbrook Heating & Air Conditioning has been treating you like family since 1969, so you can trust that we’ll make recommendations that best suit your household’s needs.
Call us today at 847-729-0114 for more info about American Standard air conditioner replacements.
This is to thank you for your quick installation of my new water heater. It means a lot to me. You and your dad should be commended for your prompt and business-like way of conducting your business. I made the initial call to Fred…- Betty H. (Glenview)
Fred and Brad,
Thank you so much for your prompt attention.- Marla S. (Glenview)
Thank you for the beautiful job you did in the basement! I really appreciate the thoroughness and care by which you put the whole thing together! It is always a pleasure to do business with you and your dad. Please send regards to him.…- Terry B. (Glenview)
Dear Fred and Brad,
Thank you very much for your fast response to my air conditioning problem. Brad was a genius—in a very short time he identified the problem, corrected it, and was on his way. I appreciate your service and fine work.- June K. (Glenview)
Thanks for stopping over on Saturday to check by boiler during the deep freeze. You’re the best!- Monika
Fred, Brad and Jill,
Thank you for such wonderful service. You all have been so helpful. The installation was flawless and we love how well the furnace works. What a difference! See you in the spring for our annual cleaning.- George and Ginny H. (Northbrook)
Thank you for a job well done. See you in the winter.- Behrooz Z. (Northfield)
Thanks so much for your prompt service. I really appreciate it.- Sally K. (Wilmette)
Thank you for the quick service.- Alice M. (Skokie)
Thank you Brad for your tidy job of putting in the humidifier.- Susie